You’re a multi-talented professional with multiple responsibilities. Nod your head, “yes” if any of these statements sound familiar to you:
• Your to-do list seems to have a magical ability to multiply items and grow itself.
• You get overwhelmed by expectations, responsibilities and doing “all the things”.
• Your energy level seems to drop by mid-afternoon and/or you end your day feeling exhausted.
• You have little time to transition from one thing to another.
If you’re nodding “yes”, this presentation is for you. It offers a combination of evidence-based energy management and ancient wisdom strategies to help participants create a daily rhythm that works for them. Participants will learn a formula for transforming fatigue and feeling overwhelmed into sustainable purpose-driven effectiveness and leadership.
This event will:
1. Describe the key dimensions of evidence-based energy management for effectiveness.
2. Discuss specific tools for sustaining focus and creativity when implementing goals and completing tasks.
3. Describe simple daily practices for stress management and preventing emotional fatigue.