Growing a Business and Your Family: How to do both successfully.
Guest speaker: Amanda Fleissner, Find Relief Therapy
Can you really have a successful business and raise a healthy, happy family? Yes! In this
presentation, you will discover strategies and insights into…
• Your relationship with yourself and how that helps grow the business YOU envision.
• Initiating and maintaining communication and support from your partner.
• Achieving balance between growing your business and being a present parent for your
Your business and you
- How much are you willing to put in?
- Are you taking care of yourself?
- Firmly setting your intentions/vision but also being flexible.
Your business and your partner/support system
- Communicate your needs clearly.
- Ask for help/ask for what you need.
- Getting your partner being on board.
Your business and your children
- Set clear boundaries between work and play/time with kids.
- Explain what you do so children understand why you are away from them
and/or get them involved.
- Look at the realistic logistics of daily life and how to balance work and home
Attendees will have the opportunity to reflect and examine…
- What percentage of time goes to you, your business, your family relationships?
- What order of importance do your rank those three areas?
- What concrete strategies for communication, time management and organization
can you implement immediately? What is more appropriate long-term?
- What is one area of your life you feel is out of balance?
Sponsored by Primerica
Hosted by Lyric Performing Arts Center